"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Saturday, June 24, 2017

2017 a cake 4 a cure Winner Announcement!!

I've been SO anxious to see who I get to make a special cake (or cookies) for this year!! I set my goal at $1,500 this year and you all helped in exceeding that once again!!


We ended up raising $1,596!!! 


All of that money will be sent to the Dravet Syndrome Foundation to help find a CURE!! Thank you so much to everyone that contributed!! You are all amazing!! To see what DSF has been working on you can see some of the current research here - http://www.dravetfoundation.org/research/dsf-funded-research. There is some really amazing research happening and we've been blessed to send them almost $6,000 in the past 4 years thanks to your support!!

Time for the BIG announcement!!



 Jolene Krause
I'm so excited to make you a special cake or cookies!!! YAY!!!

Once again I took a video of me doing the drawing so you'd know it was done fair and square!! :-) So many friends and family are included in the drawing and I don't want anyone to think I was playing favorites!! :-) 


Here's a video of the drawing... (please excuse my raspy morning voice!)

https://youtu.be/y90I1WlbqgM



Thanks again everyone for all your support!! We are SO BLESSED to have such an amazing network of friends and family to support Luella!!


THANK YOU!!! 





1 comment: