"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Monday, June 9, 2014

Order a Little Luella Shirt!

If anyone wants to order a purple Luella shirt, please let me know SOON!! Order going in tomorrow!!
I quickly made up a t-shirt design using a butterfly made with Luella's hand prints.


I made them to bring awareness to Dravet Syndrome and to wear on the first Dravet Syndrome Awareness day on June 23 (and every purple day here after!). I need to order SOON. Like probably tomorrow - Tuesday. Please don't feel obligated, but if you do want one, I can get a better price the more we order. For those far away I can't guarantee you'd have them by June 23rd but I'd get it to you as quickly as possible. The price would be $20 or less (depending on how many I order). Here's a link to the sizing - http://www.customink.com/items/sizing/04600_lineup/standard.htm. This would be printed on a Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt (purple).

Please let me know SOON. I'll let you know the price once I order and you can get me the money then.

No comments:

Post a Comment