"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

$10 Little Luella Shirts - Last Call

I've gotten such a tremendous response for the Little Luella t-shirts so our cost has gone way down!! The shirts are $10 (a couple extra dollars for sizes larger than XL). I decided to work with our local printing company and they have been so great to work with!! I'm happy to keep the business local! I will put the order in Thursday morning. If you live far away I will ship your shirt to you when it's done.

The price goes way up if we place smaller orders later - so if you want one please let me know.

We had to slightly modify the design to accommodate the printing processes available locally but they still look great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment