"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

a cake 4 a cure: WINNER!!

Hi everyone!! I was so excited to draw a winner for my fundraiser today! I had an initial goal to raise $500 for the Dravet Syndrome Foundation... That goal was reached quickly so I increased my goal to $1000 and our very generous friends and family helped us surpass that goal as well!!
We ended up raising $1,340!!! 
That is so exciting!! I can not wait to send that money to the Dravet Syndrome Foundation!! Thank you so much to everyone that contributed!! You are amazing!!

I took a video of me doing the drawing so you'd know it was done far and square!! :-) So many friends and family are included in the drawing and I didn't want anyone to think I was playing favorites!!



The winner is.... Lucas and Wendy Peters!!! 
YAY!! I'm SO incredibly excited to get to make a cake for you sometime!!

Here's the video of the drawing...
( http://youtu.be/mdWOmxpkmPQ )


No comments:

Post a Comment