"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

2015 a cake 4 a cure Winner!!

Hi everyone!! I was so anxious to draw a winner for my fundraiser today! My goal was $1,000 this year and all of your generosity helped me to pass the goal once again!! Thank you so much!!

We ended up raising $1,175!!! 

All of that money will be sent to the Dravet Syndrome Foundation to help find a CURE!! Thank you so much to everyone that contributed!! You are all amazing!!

I took a video of me doing the drawing so you'd know it was done far and square!! :-) So many friends and family are included in the drawing and I didn't want anyone to think I was playing favorites!!




The winner is..... Angie Fick!!!! 
Yay Angie!! I'm super excited to make a special cake for you!!

Here's a video of the drawing...



Thanks again everyone for all your support!! We are SO BLESSED to have such an amazing network of friends and family to support Luella!!


THANK YOU!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment