"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Friday, November 30, 2012

Here we go... #3!! Early AM seizure with fever.

Luella's pulse ox alarm went off about 6:20 this morning. I ran to her room and her O2 was in the 40% range, heart rate over 150. I rolled her to her back and she was blue. Jim ran to get rescue meds and by the time he got upstairs things were improving and she was coming out of it. NO rescue meds given! Although we can't be sure how long the seizure lasted since I don't know how quickly her O2 dropped and the alarm alerted. Luella was hot. I took her temp - 101.7.

When she woke up yesterday (Thursday) after having the seizure Wednesday evening, she was coughing quite a bit. So we are dealing with another cold. I'm sure it was brewing on Wednesday and that's why she seized on Wednesday night and now this one with the fever.

Please pray that she can get through this illness quickly!!

1 comment:

  1. So scary Heather! Praying for you. BTW...I did get your email, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete