"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Friday, June 24, 2016

2016 a cake 4 a cure Winner!!

I couldn't wait to see who the winner was this year!! I had a lofty goal of $1,500 this year. Things started out slow but WOW you guys rallied and put me over the top!!


We ended up raising $1,630!!! 


All of that money will be sent to the Dravet Syndrome Foundation to help find a CURE!! Thank you so much to everyone that contributed!! You are all amazing!! To see what DSF has been working on you can see some of the current research here - http://www.dravetfoundation.org/research/dsf-funded-research.

Time for the BIG announcement!!




The winner is..... Vicki Murra!!!! 
I'm so excited to make you a special cake Vicki!!! YAY!!!

I took a video of me doing the drawing so you'd know it was done far and square!! :-) So many friends and family are included in the drawing and I didn't want anyone to think I was playing favorites!! :-)

Here's a video of the drawing...
https://youtu.be/IuXpZuM19_A


Thanks again everyone for all your support!! We are SO BLESSED to have such an amazing network of friends and family to support Luella!!


THANK YOU!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment