"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Holding my sleeping princess this morning...

I'm sitting here holding my little princess after an unusual morning seizure. Usually a morning seizure happens first thing (before even getting out of bed) and then only when she's sick. This morning she got up like usual. She did have a quick bath since she was a little wet. She played with her turtles for a few minutes then she got out of the tub and I helped her get dressed. As I carried her downstairs she was being goofy, kissing the top of my head. I sat her in her highchair and it was like her eyes fixated on something and I could just see the seizure taking hold. Thankfully it only took one dose of midazolam to stop but it was scary seeing her oxygen drop to the lowest level I've ever seen - all the way down to 22%! SO thankful for our oxygen tank!!
I never had a chance to post after her last seizure a week ago Thursday (on Ashlyn's 8th birthday). :(  She's maintaining her seizure a week average... We'll be making some changes soon. Please pray for good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment