"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog about Luella

I decided to start putting all my updates about Luella on a blog. We've had so many people ask about how Luella is doing and I wanted a way for people to keep updated without me having to email all the time or post on facebook. So if you want to keep up to date on Luella you can follow Little Luella's blog and read about it here.

I will probably go back and add some older blog entries about things that have happened in the past. So if you are interested to read Luella's history you can check that out as I have time to add more.

And please continue to pray for Luella and our family!


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates Heather! It is nice to know what specific things to pray about. LOVE the pic of Luella in pink. :)

    ReplyDelete