"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Fundraiser Update


My fundraiser is off to a fantastic start - thank you to a handful of super generous people!! Thank you so much!! In fact, I've already hit the goal of $1,000!!! We have just over a week left and I'd LOVE to be able to raise some more money for the Dravet Syndrome Foundation in honor of Luella. Please consider donating to the fundraiser and getting your name into the drawing for a CAKE from me (or cookies....)! Please see the original blog post here for all the details....

OR jump straight to GoFundMe to donate:

You can personally give me cash or a check (to DSF) also!! 

Since Dravet Syndrome Awareness Day is approaching (June 23) - you all need to wear some purple... right?!?!? If you are interested in one of the newer shirts I designed last year, I do have a few on hand in various sizes. Just let me know what size you are looking for and I'll see if I have it. 

Shirts are $15 for adult sizes, $2 more for sizes XXL or larger.
Children's shirts are $12.  
All profits from these shirts will go to the 
Dravet Syndrome Foundation!


Oh, and in case you are wondering.....
Luella is STILL on a SEIZURE-FREE RECORD.... 
325 days TODAY!! 
Even with a busy schedule of 
Tennis, Soccer and VBS this week, she is doing amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment