"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

300 days PLUS!!!

I've been slow to post this exciting news, but on May 19th Luella celebrated 300 days seizure free!!! That means we are currently at 310 days!! WHOOOHOOO!! Such an amazing thing and an answer to prayers!

In preparation for this exciting milestone I decided to let Luella color her entire head!! We did it on May 16th so she would have a couple days to show it off at school before summer break AND it was vividly pink / purple for her 300 day mark on Sunday, May 19th! I did a little pink to purple ombre effect! This is just something I do at home. I like the dye because it's not permanent so it will gradually wash out. (It's already MUCH lighter!) This is the dye I use if anyone is interested.


 So patient while getting some AWESOME hair!!


 


 TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL!!

Thank you all for your continued support on Luella's journey. She loves to know so many people are cheering her on and praying for her! Our next big milestone?? ONE YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment